Giveaway

For all AFN members:
No matter which lights you used, post your harvest pics on here, the more "like" you win, the Free Mars Pro II Epistar 120 is yours.

Time: 2018.9.19-2018.9.26

www.mars-hydro.com

AFN(2).jpg

It says pics so I assume that means as long as they are being harvested? It does not matter how many you post? That is one power House of a light.

It is not inefficient what the heck it is a par monster that will grow huge ass plants. I would be proud to own one.
My bad then. I saw the specs and they are 5w epistar diodes. The efficiency on them red and blue epistar diodes (lm/w) is known to be much much lower than newer Cob/ PCB tech.

Looks like I'm wrong. Well, all the better then since I posted my harvest pic and could stand a chance to win too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad then. I saw the specs and they are 5w epistar diodes. The efficiency on them red and blue epistar diodes (lm/w) is known to be much much lower than newer Cob/ PCB tech.

Looks like I'm wrong. Well, all the better then since I posted my harvest pic and could stand a chance to win too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh for sure bro this afn you have just as good a chance as any. Just get people to like it. You will love the intensity of that light my man from the equator.

Back