Hello Tina I am looking forward to the live show 8:30 Ney York time July the 20th. You have Discount on everything except your ECO light
While the little missus and I are purchasing a 8x8 1680 d tent from you. We have it all set up so we can take advantage of the discount.

Hello Tina I am looking forward to the live show 8:30 Ney York time July the 20th. You have Discount on everything except your ECO light
While the little missus and I are purchasing a 8x8 1680 d tent from you. We have it all set up so we can take advantage of the discount.
Hello FN, I', glad to hear that you have interested in our live show, 10% discount can help you save a lot money. you can contact me to get the discount because on our website will not show the discount price that day, you can email me to get the discount, my email is 420love@mars-hydro.com:bighug:

Thank you Tina I am looking forward to our new tent. Your fellow worker already said they would email me on the 20th. This is why mars is a great company they make sure you taken care of.

Thank you Tina I am looking forward to our new tent. Your fellow worker already said they would email me on the 20th. This is why mars is a great company they make sure you taken care of.
Is Joy contacted you?

Yes Tina I do believe so my friend. 1680 D I should have gotten it ages ago, I just bought one being super cheap well I got what I paid for 600 d with cheap poles and the one zipper is on its way out I think it is 210 d diguised as a 600 the one I just bought never will I stray again Tina

the joy of the harvest
37008551_2252024955032062_4614698448359260160_n.jpg

Back