Mars Hydro Cup 3 will ended on 30th April, there is still over 40 days left, thank you guys for your participate!
cup3.jpg
mars cup.jpg

Hello everyone
Due to Winter Storm Stella, some postal services may be interrupted in impacted areas, so that will cause some people cannot receive their package in time. Sorry for the inconvenience, Hope you understand!

Latest International Warehouse Stock Info
Mars II 1200 finally arrived the USA warehouse. The Mars II 400 and Mars Pro II epistar 160 are out of stock in EU warehouse, if anyone needed, we will send it out from our UK warehouse, that is means it comes with the UK plug. Please notice!
QQ图片20170315141317.png

When you bought your products from our website or sales reps in this month, after sharing your shopping experience and giving your review of the products, please let me know, don't hesitate, we would like to give the $50 coupon.
买家秀 50USD 1000x1000.jpg

What's up everyone. I own a pro160 and I just ordered a pro80. And I own a amare se250 . I love my pro160. Looking forward to receiving the pro80. Mars rocks

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
Yayyy, Thank you:bighug:
Personally, I prefer the Mars Pro II 80 and 120, those two lights can connected arbitrarily. if you are micro grower, you can just use single, while when you want to grow more, you can connected the lights to increase the coverage.

Hope you receive the light soon and enjoy your growing:growing:

Back