There are still several hours left after the promotion end, when you place your order on our website and your order over 500$, you can use our discount code and then use this special code to get the extra 5% off.
600x600 5%.jpg

Has anyone use our Mars Hydro Glasses? What do you think about it? Do you have any better ideas about the glasses? Any suggestions are welcomed!
500-1.jpg

Those days many customers asked us some very cheap lights that are socalled Mars Hydro Lights whether
they are real. Since the cost of eBay is higher than our website and Amazon is higher than eBay, so the price
rank is:
our website is cheaper than eBay, and eBay is cheaper than Amazon. If you found some so called Mars Hydro products on other shopping sites are cheaper than our website, you must be careful, that is most likelyfake Mars Hydro lights. We already took many measures to protect our customers but there are still so
many fake products. The best way to keep you away buying fake Mars Hydro Lights is place your orders on our website or contact with us before you place
your orders. Please notice!

marshydro.jpg

One plant under Mars II 900, 3'x3' scrog, the customer said that the Veg time is key, if you want a plant to fill out the net it's gotta be big enough heading into flower, usually about 3/4 of the net. The stretch will fill the rest out.
F1E7B66483A22ACB0F281132DAEAABF5.jpg

Here are two days left when Cannabis Cup begin, today my colleagues arrived at Las Vegas, I asked them take some pics, I will share the pics for you guys.
hightime.jpg

Attachments

• hightime.jpg
    hightime.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 48
Back