Latest stock information
11.30 stock.png

What is the Mars Hydro Cup Tina? I'm keen! :pass:
Hey Reb
The first Mars Cup was a video competition, where you could do a video from 5 to 500 minutes long.
It was for growers growing under MarsHydro Reflector series, Mars II series or Pro series.
You then would send your video to MarsHydro and they would upload it to their youtube channel.
The person to get most likes wins.
I think that right isn't it @MarshydroTina ?

@MarshydroTina are you looking to change how the MarsHydro Cup competition is run?
Are you looking to change the format and make it different to other MarsHydro Cups?

Hey Reb
The first Mars Cup was a video competition, where you could do a video from 5 to 500 minutes long.
It was for growers growing under MarsHydro Reflector series, Mars II series or Pro series.
You then would send your video to MarsHydro and they would upload it to their youtube channel.
The person to get most likes wins.
I think that right isn't it @MarshydroTina ?

@MarshydroTina are you looking to change how the MarsHydro Cup competition is run?
Are you looking to change the format and make it different to other MarsHydro Cups?
Hi arty zan,
Yes, you are right.it is a video&picture competition.
The Mars Hydro Cup 2 is picture competition we hold on Instagram, but we found that many people don't use it, this time we want some difference so we ask your opinion

Back