Guys!Happy Monday!
Our Mars Pro II series will arrive at US,UK,CA,DE warehouse pretty soon,in order to celebrate that weβ€˜re gonna send a free Par38 LED grow light to those who pre-order the PRO series LED Cheers!
upload_2016-7-18_12-3-46.png

Hi Everyone, just wondering is there any AU growers that can help us. We tried several shipping companies in AU, but sadly most of them have bad service and always damage our lights during the shipping, so we are considering to change the shipping company, do you have any recommendation? :crying:

I've received a light from you guys just sent through to an Australia post parcel collect service they have at every post office, and it was in perfect condition. I've personally used TnT here for lots of computer and laptop parts and never had any issues with them either.

I should mention, that although I do receive stuff in good order with Australia post, it is with out doubt the slowest service I've ever come across lol.

I've received a light from you guys just sent through to an Australia post parcel collect service they have at every post office, and it was in perfect condition. I've personally used TnT here for lots of computer and laptop parts and never had any issues with them either.

I should mention, that although I do receive stuff in good order with Australia post, it is with out doubt the slowest service I've ever come across lol.
Thanks Greensleeves for the input, so TNT is your recommendation right? I will forward this to my boss. :cheers:

Yeah as a said I've never had a real issue with either. startrek is another mob out here if you want to compare prices. Tnt is probably one of the more expensive.

Not feeling good today, will go back home afternoon, will get back tomorrow. Need a good rest. :sadcry:

Back