MarsHydro Light Shows 2023 Marshydro Grow Using the TS-1000 & TSW-2000 grow lights together in a [2x4 Space]

MarsHydro Light Shows 2023
I'm definitely gona be doing 3 with Bio Tabs @Bob's Auto's
So I'm gona order some Dynamyco mychorizial fungi to go along with them.
I know I'd better using the biotab line with thier stuff but not got the money atm and the full range is abit expensive so want to add something else that's cheap. Can u think of anything that's cheap I could possibly add at the start

I've used rootgrow in the past but I'm liking the look of the Dynamyco stuff.
Also should I get some of the biotabs Pk booster stuff for later on

I'm definitely gona be doing 3 with Bio Tabs @Bob's Auto's
So I'm gona order some Dynamyco mychorizial fungi to go along with them.
I know I'd better using the biotab line with thier stuff but not got the money atm and the full range is abit expensive so want to add something else that's cheap. Can u think of anything that's cheap I could possibly add at the start

I've used rootgrow in the past but I'm liking the look of the Dynamyco stuff.
Also should I get some of the biotabs Pk booster stuff for later on
Yeah bro, the best thing to add, which doesn't cost much is fresh worm compost. Leave the worms in and let them live with your ladies. They will burrow through the soil, creating passageways for air exchange while feeding on dead plant material and extruding pure nutrient rich stuff... ;)
On tip about the above though. Start your sprouts in a small container with only lightmix/seedling mix. When they have enough roots you can safely transplant them in the nutrient rich soil.

If your budget is limited and you have to choose between the Bio PK 5-8 and the PK Booster Compost tea, I would definitely go for the compost tea. The amount of bennies you can add via this product is just mind-blowing!! But both products have their use and work amazing together.
The same goes for the Orgatrex. You can replace this by using unsulpered molasses to feed the bennies some carbs, but then you will miss out on all the other neat stuff that's inside, like the silica and added bennies...
The entire nutrient line is built so that all products contain some of the ingredients from the other products, but combined you will get the perfect combination and a no worry grow :thumbsup:

So it's gonna be

6 @Sawney_bean Lecter Gen 1 (3 with BioTabs / 3 with Adanced Nutrients )
&
1 @Twenty20 Adam Devils Fruit
1679235574807-37638877.jpg
16792356569701663250072.jpg

The fence guys have arrived to put up the new fence.
Nail biting time
Squeaky bum time! I know that feeling lol good luck mate fingers crossed they’re none the wiser. 🤞🏻

The fence guys have arrived to put up the new fence.
Nail biting time
not a clue
(Hopefully)
Glad I got the day 75 Bronson outa there as there might of been a smell.
Exhaust is on the inside of the old fence, half a foot away from the boy in blues legs.
via a buried drain pipe lol
20230320_112741-1.jpg
20230320_111246-1.jpg
20230320_111255-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back