Mars Hydro Summer Sale Giveaway 5/15- 2019.07.12

Those are beautiful gals they really love their lights can't argue with proof like that
I was blown away with the Mars cob. They are stupid bright and the resin production under those deep reds was awesome. The only down fall was you could but 2 cobs for the price of one. Now with the sale Mars is a better bang for the buck. It would flower a 3x3 area on its own. I actually had it covering a 4x4 area and it was stacking some buds even at that.

I was blown away with the Mars cob. They are stupid bright and the resin production under those deep reds was awesome. The only down fall was you could but 2 cobs for the price of one. Now with the sale Mars is a better bang for the buck. It would flower a 3x3 area on its own. I actually had it covering a 4x4 area and it was stacking some buds even at that.
I hope to buy one bwfore it ends if funds come together my morsen 2000 watt has 2 squares out like 60 LEDs all together roughly but still has 140 LEDs working n it does good for 2 or 3 plants but I want a 600 or the ts 1000 light I think mines just drivers but can't get it fixed lol i I tried tinkering with it got it working for a while but eventually went back out

mars hydro summer sale is calling my name...

Reactions: Uro
Mars Hydro sales are smoking hot get em while they last.

Mars Hydro Summer Sale is making me smile

Back