MARS HYDRO New Year’s Gift -FC-E8000

I think some of you guys are missing a part of this part of the contest.

Share Cannabis Christmas Dress Up
The first few people got it right, but it's kinda gone by the wayside.
Like in Mars post and like this.
20211220_094241-jpg.1399193

16y_5ago-y-rtjcjdr7p6-2-jpg.1399219

Marshydro
Can you clarify this, please?

I think maybe some people missed it or didn't post Christmas stuff because they don't really celebrate Christmas?? I know there are alot of people out there who have decided not to.
I don't know...maybe I'm wrong.

What do you think @Marshydro ??

I think maybe some people missed it or didn't post Christmas stuff because they don't really celebrate Christmas?? I know there are alot of people out there who have decided not to.

Well, that may be the case. Although, this contest is coming from where the vast majority don't celebrate Christmas. :biggrin:

I just wanted to bring it to the attention of MarsHydro. It's their call.

Indeed,as far as I know,I don't do any Christmas dress up,I stopped doing It some years ago,maybe in the future

Sure anyone can make a small A4 sign saying Happy Xmas 2021 AFN or similar for adding the Xmas spirit that they asked for, it really isn't a big deal or effort.
Sure,but It would not be true though,so I prefer to be myself and express what I feel respecting and wishing other fellow growers my most sincere merry Christmas.If It not ok for the contest I am clearly and happily cut out of this part of it

Back