Mars Hydro new white light giveaway

HnD now your talking paragraphs. :shrug: a list of glowing comment. whos the best typist?:greenthumb:

Hey, I want a new light to compare to the Platinum P300 on the other side of my tent (that I paid for with my hard earned money!), so go back to page eight and like my clever make believe word, that way someone with way too many cool toys already doesn't absorb it :smoking:

I suppose Mars Hydro's new light is Cal/Magnificent! :smoking:

I hope YOU win! :slap:

Like this post and i will send you a box of candles and a bag of miracle grow soil with time release fertilizer added.
*sits back and thinks about where he'll put his new light when he wins it*

(I suppose Mars Hydros New light is made of electrical components and a metal housing.)

All of yall.. :kissass:.. I belive that 0 words. Sorry, that is 0 words.

I suppose mars hydro new light is... a thought provoking light that forces you to utilize your cranial structure in a manner that is consistent with your socio economic background.
and by using lethicin as a food additive you will increase your synaptic velocity, from the microseconds of the 20th. century, to the nanoseconds of the 21st that it was designed for. therefore utilizing this awe inspiring light in the best fashion only capable by people that are at the least, operating in the nanosecond range. I should win because, I operate in the picoseconds of the 22nd. century. giving me the best ability to show off this light, without question. and operate it better than anyone else. this is a scientific fact.:haha:

Back