Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents because the one I have at the moment is far too small and not very good quality, pin holes everywhere (damn u eBay) and the Mars tent looks much much better quality. :pass:

Last edited:
I want the Mars hydro grow tents coz I'd like to grow in a closed room and be up to date and move out of the tiny space I'm in now and become the master I know i can be lol

F2E015FF-B7B5-4809-A77B-AC5C3294E98E.jpeg
This is why I need to win lol no tent, uncontrolled environment and I’m losing light fuck my life right

I want a Mars hydro tent because I can always use the extra grow space! Thanks @MarshydroTina

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
I want a [HASHTAG]#marshydrogrowtent[/HASHTAG] because i had to rip my last grow down early and need a new tent so this would save me some pennies lol! ✌✌

I NEED a mars hydro tent ! the zippers on both my old tents are broken. and my old lights are flickering.:yoinks::yoinks:

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz I’d like to start a two-tent system. One for veg and one for flower.

Last edited:
I want a marshydro tent because I need a place to chuck some pollen! Good luck everyone!

Back