I think this thread subconsciously snuck into my consciousness and kinda impacted my seed dropping today lol. Had planned on a white crack for a while was set on that. Second one was unsure. Grapey Walter wasn’t in any of my discussions to drop by about an hr ago wound up in the dirt get soaked.

I think this thread subconsciously snuck into my consciousness and kinda impacted my seed dropping today lol. Had planned on a white crack for a while was set on that. Second one was unsure. Grapey Walter wasn’t in any of my discussions to drop by about an hr ago wound up in the dirt get soaked.
:rofl:
Subliminal thinking is a bitch!

Day 21, both girls putting on great growth. I've been defoliating a lot more this grow, and Grapey Walter seems to love it
Grapey Walter is giving me loads of extra tops, starting to gear up for stretch now
IMG_5251.JPG
IMG_5253.JPG

White Crack. Lovely fruity smell from her, gonna be a stink merchant I think.
IMG_5256.JPG
IMG_5261.JPG

Nice job of wrangling them, looks like they could be bountiful come harvest time
Grapey Walter will be fairly big, for my little room anyway, and I think the White Crack will yield, just being bitchy about giving me any extra tops. I'm gonna try to force a few more days, then it's done with the bondage.

Day 27. Grapey Walter is going for it, barely into flower, so should be a big girl. White Crack is just powering ahead for the finish
Grapey Walter
IMG_5262.JPG
IMG_5263.JPG
IMG_5264.JPG

White Crack
IMG_5265.JPG
IMG_5267.JPG
IMG_5268.JPG

Both the White Crack and Grapey Walter seem to have those thin fingered sativa-like fans, at least compared to the more indica plants I have most recently run (Strawberry Nuggets, Sour Crack,...). Beautiful plants, they should provide great meds.

Both the White Crack and Grapey Walter seem to have those thin fingered sativa-like fans, at least compared to the more indica plants I have most recently run (Strawberry Nuggets, Sour Crack,...). Beautiful plants, they should provide great meds.
the White Crack is deceptive, the fans I have removed have been dinner plate sized. She is all indica, but your'e right, the new growth has taken on a thinner leaf style. But the speed, the structure, tells me she is very much on the Indica side of things, she stinks too, lovely deep berry smell

Wow, you are correct. I had no idea until I just checked that the indica % of the White Crack was that high (75% indica). I thought it to be a perfect hybrid, 50/50, Sour Crack (90% indica) to Walter White (40% indica). Hmmm, I guess in my mind I though WW was even more sativa leaning then 60/40. Oh well, it will be interesting to see how the effects are when smoked. I wonder if there are multiple phenos within the White Crack line, one that leans indica and one that leans sativa?

Wow, you are correct. I had no idea until I just checked that the indica % of the White Crack was that high (75% indica). I thought it to be a perfect hybrid, 50/50, Sour Crack (90% indica) to Walter White (40% indica). Hmmm, I guess in my mind I though WW was even more sativa leaning then 60/40. Oh well, it will be interesting to see how the effects are when smoked. I wonder if there are multiple phenos within the White Crack line, one that leans indica and one that leans sativa?
I believe they stated three phenos. One each leaning to a parent then one middle of the road girl. That’s the girl they focused on so hopefully more of those phenos show.

Back