Live Stoners Male or female

I do not think that is a male!

Keep it going. Let's see how this goes. You will be fine. What's the wrist that can happen!?!.

I don't think it's make either looks like you have time wait and see

:pop: oh boy! me luv AFN Suspense Theater! :smoking: ppp

Lol it's like the old Jerry Springer shows I can see her Adams apple I swear but she's stacked like female haha

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

well, technically, u have until the pollen sacz open, but of course, that can well happen when u ain't lookin, lol, soooo -> pull it man, pull it! :thumbsup: ppp
Just check there and the top half of the plant has popped a few pistons... But the bottom ones look like pollen sacks.. I'll get some pics later and post them

Just check there and the top half of the plant has popped a few pistons... But the bottom ones look like pollen sacks.. I'll get some pics later and post them

the pot...i mean plot...thickenz...:pop: ppp

Yeah sometimes it's not worth the risk but like I said I have had few plants where first cpl signs of sex were weird not as many as urs but it turned out female can you put it outside somewhere?

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Back