Righteous Reefer

Smoke dat weed and spread ur seeds
Reaction score
Hello , I want to make some seeds , want to breed some purple plants but don't know where to start. What would be a good auto to start with I'm interested in mossys genetics I've heard about it but I can't seem to find them. Anyways I wantto breed purple autos and wold be grateful learn from some of the great users about where I can find mozzy seeds or info on breeding autos, good autos for purple pheno, thanks

Hello , I want to make some seeds , want to breed some purple plants but don't know where to start. What would be a good auto to start with I'm interested in mossys genetics I've heard about it but I can't seem to find them. Anyways I wantto breed purple autos and wold be grateful learn from some of the great users about where I can find mozzy seeds or info on breeding autos, good autos for purple pheno, thanks
Hi
in this thread you find infos for a basic breeding program
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/56638/

I hope it helps you.
cu tobe

Buddha seeds purple kush is the most purple thing I have ever grown. There a pain to grow as there nutrient requirements are different than the other autos I grow. They don't like nitrogen as much. I have found that keeping the males away tell about week 4 or 5 yields more but smaller seeds. A lot more seeds. The purple flowers pretty fast. I have had my last male show sex at 14 days from sprouting above soil. Funny thing is it finishes late for me at about 75-80 days. It grows strait up with very little branching which I don't like. I started crossing it with plants that bush out more. The purple is very dominate and will show in the F1 at least a little if not a lot. This strain will pre flower purple every time.

Attachments

• 3-21-16-4.jpg
    3-21-16-4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 144
Don't worry too much about how to breed your first time. Just going F1 chuck some pollen, breed your F1 and then focus on learning to breed on your F2 strains. There is not much magic tell F2 anyways.

Back