Indoor Lowryder

So I can go ahead and really water my pot now without overwatering?
Yeah I'd say so! What size pot is that? Since you've already got a plant in there you'll probably want to go ahead and slowly water in 5-10% of your pot's soil volume. Start with 5% and as long as that doesn't give you any run off you can very slowly water in more up to 10%, but stop as soon as you see run off if you get any. I highly recommend this product or yucca. With this one you use 1/8ts per gallon every time you water. If the water pools at the top or soil bits float up you've gone hydrophobic and will need to add that in asap.

Some scoff at moisture meters but I always suggest some type of moisture meter for new growers....it's easy and gives a true reading at the root ball....no guessing weights or did I this, or that....being an old 'inspector', I like a real gauge of something....
Personally, since I grow in BBLM and 1 gal airpots, a probe in the right place shows exactly when the moisture reaches the rootball.

Some scoff at moisture meters but I always suggest some type of moisture meter for new growers....it's easy and gives a true reading at the root ball....no guessing weights or did I this, or that....being an old 'inspector', I like a real gauge of something....
Personally, since I grow in BBLM and 1 gal airpots, a probe in the right place shows exactly when the moisture reaches the rootball.
I think the problem is most people who try them use the cheap ones, which are pretty much garbage.

right on! thank you. y’all have given me some good info. Is it to late for me to start a grow diary or should I wait until the next seed?

right on! thank you. y’all have given me some good info. Is it to late for me to start a grow diary or should I wait until the next seed?
I'd start one now, that way you can get feedback along the way so that you're better prepared for your next grow. Plus it can be super useful to have it to look back on.

Back