Looking for Winner-Mars Hydro FC3000 Giveaway!

#MarshydroFC3000

3 plants growing in a 2x2 Mars tent, using a TS-600.
That’s a Jack Herer auto in back, an OG Kush auto front left, and a Bubblegum auto, front right. These will soon over take the tent. It’s my first grow, I didn’t know any better. Sure could use a new light to put in a new tent that I’m going to have to buy when these babies kick into high gear. This is day 18 for them, just topped them this morning.

Nice looking buds in this forum. Happy shmokin.

View attachment 1363668
@Marshydro how do I tag properly?

#MarshydroFC3000

Harvest day...

LRM_20210907_100107.jpg

#MarshydroFC3000 These are an Auto Mazar on the left, and Creme de la Chem on the right and both sprouts on the bottom. They are on Day 19. Small 110 watt light on 24. RH hovers around 65% and temps between 71 and 81 F. I'm in Alaska so growing outdoors is not an option for the majority of the year, so I have this in an interior closet. Budget is tight so I had to improvise with an all USB setup with cheap components from amazon. Pots, Fan, humidifier, hygrometer/temperature sensor all under 8 dollars powered by an old tablet charger. They are in Fox Farms ocean forest and getting rainwater & 1/2 strength FF trio nutes pH'd to 6.5 when the substrate dries. I am learning still but I hope I can snag a light to get the rest of these babies and seeds to thrive and prosper. This is my medicine, and growing it has already been a unique and rewarding experience. I wish the best of luck to everybody and I hope we all have successful grows and healthy lives.
MHFC3000.jpg

#MarshydroFC3000
Day 18
Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies. Ladies are soaking up the rays off of the FC3000!
20210908_034620.jpg

#MarshydroFC3000 Auto Mazar Day 20, she is so squat, tucking the leaves because I'm afraid to do anything else. Not sure if she's totally happy or needs something.
MHFC3000.png

Back