Live Stoners Long Time Stoner, First Time Grower

Reaction score
Considering the number of questions I've already asked, and the amount of help I've received from the kindred souls at AFN, I figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm a long time stoner, but a first time grower. The only grow I have under my belt was Tahoe OG (photoperiod). Unfortunately due to various factors I was forced to abandon that grow during the early weeks of flowering. So you could say I have a half grow in terms of experience. Since then I have spent countless hours reading, asking, and reading some more.

Initially I had never considered growing autos. I went off of what I was taught, which was photoperiods are superior. But at the behest of my wife, I actually began to read about and study autoflowers. Obviously I've taken a liking to them, because I'm here. I must say that I absolutely love the fact that I can veg. a photoperiod while growing autos. Best of both worlds.

I should be starting a grow within the next 2 weeks. I'm just waiting on a few odds and ends needed for my grow room. I can't wait to start growing and I'm very excited to share this adventure with all of you.

If you're curious, here are the basics for my upcoming grow:
5x5x7'11" Gorilla Grow Tent
6 x AutoPot (3.9 gallon)
715W COB LED (CX-16 by Johnson Grow Lights)
Tangie'matic by Fast Buds

Last edited:
Welcome. Cultivating photoperiod with autoflower is essential. Such quality most cannot tell the difference between the two. Quality, resilient autos at the Portal.

hi and welcome :pass:
nice set up,all ready to rock :headbang:
:pighug:

Thank you! Of course now that I ordered this setup I'm now second guessing if I should have gotten fewer, but larger pots, or even more pots than I already have! The joys of designing a grow room.

hey hey hey Bosby....................welcome to the Auto side of life. You wont be disappointed. cheers for the intro and I just know we will see you in the "best of competitions" before long.

I can feel it in my bladder !

Enjoy my friend.................eP.

Welcome to AFN T.C.! Glad to see you here and getting your own thing going. Contrary to many people's beliefs the autos have come a long way and they are some fire!!!! Can't wait to see what you and Tangie do together! If you have any questions or need any help navigating tag me in a message or send me a PM, id be more than happy to help if one of our awesome members doesn't beat me to it lol
Anyway welcome aboard the best canna site on the net!!!
Considering the number of questions I've already asked, and the amount of help I've received from the kindred souls at AFN, I figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm a long time stoner, but a first time grower. The only grow I have under my belt was Tahoe OG (photoperiod). Unfortunately due to various factors I was forced to abandon that grow during the early weeks of flowering. So you could say I have a half grow in terms of experience. Since then I have spent countless hours reading, asking, and reading some more.

Initially I had never considered growing autos. I went off of what I was taught, which was photoperiods are superior. But at the behest of my wife, I actually began to read about and study autoflowers. Obviously I've taken a liking to them, because I'm here. I must say that I absolutely love the fact that I can veg. a photoperiod while growing autos. Best of both worlds.

I should be starting a grow within the next 2 weeks. I'm just waiting on a few odds and ends needed for my grow room. I can't wait to start growing and I'm very excited to share this adventure with all of you.

If you're curious, here are the basics for my upcoming grow:
5x5x7'11" Gorilla Grow Tent
6 x AutoPot (3.9 gallon)
715W COB LED (CX-16 by Johnson Grow Lights)
Tangie'matic by Fast Buds

Definitely feeling the love! Wish I could *puff* *puff* *pass* with this group. Hopefully I'm not proven wrong, but there seems to be a lot less trolling on these boards, which I love. Being the new guy on some of these other forums can be brutal. Ask a question and the only thing you walk away with is feeling like an idiot as opposed to learning something new. I'll save the Snickelfritz for them.

Back