Photoperiod Living seedling/Clone mix

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
this mix works excellent outdoors or indoors with auto seedlings and photo seedling,clones and the like. mellow top coating too. with fuzz and all. cooked it like a mini batch of full soil in a wee 5 gallon bucket :D

Living Seedling Mix

3 packed gallons of Sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] AND coco coir.(6 gallons total or there abouts)and NOT overly packed.just lightly tamp it down.

2 heaping cups steer manure

1/2 rounded cup bokashi

1 medium palm of sugar in the raw

1 TBspn insect frass

1.5 TBspns Endo mix 4 spec

1 rounded Tbspn bio VAM AG(my custom mix of Bio VAM and GW as well as powdered molasses.but its like a 7 or 8 to 1 mix of mostly Bio VAM AG)

3-5 TBspns blackstrap powdered molasses

1/4 alfalfa meal

4-6 TBspns garden lime

1/4 cup(4 TBspns) earth recharge

1-2 TBspn Earth syrup

3-4 TBspns Baseline granules(peat humis)

3-5 Tbspns organic rice(heaping 1/4 or so)

2-3 TBspns grow granules

2 rounded TBspns elemite(azomite if no elemite)or 50/50 mix is good too.

and mix really really really well and make sure the moisture level is solid and stick in two 5 gasllon buskets of whatever and essentially cook it like your soil.seee the fuzzy fuzzness mang?!LMFAO!! hope it help you dude.L8r man.

and to water it in a used about a 1/3 gallon of my usual watering in water i like.rice wash,Honey es of Molasses and cal mag(10 drops per gallon minimum if using LED's.5-8 T5's n so on.

living seedling.JPG
living seedling1.JPG

Looks and sounds like a bombmix bro ,I'm going to start cloning soon ,I wanna learn as much possible.

Back