Mephisto Genetics Livers'N'Cheese mephistos supersoil

Everybody in one shot. U can tell the mephistos their very similar.
20170925_065507_1506339693010_1506485834992.jpg

Can anything be done regarding putting too much amended soil in the mix? Sounds like once you're burning in amended soil you're shit out of luck, and have to ride it out. I guess you could flush it to all hell? Of course your plants look brilliant and near finished enough to pretty much ignore the burn.

Looking good!

-Fritter

Can anything be done regarding putting too much amended soil in the mix? Sounds like once you're burning in amended soil you're shit out of luck, and have to ride it out. I guess you could flush it to all hell? Of course your plants look brilliant and near finished enough to pretty much ignore the burn.

Looking good!

-Fritter
Thanks. I probably could flush to help rid the soil. But its happened slow n like u said im pretty close to finish. Just going to go less with the mix next time around. You live and you learn

Thanks. I probably could flush to help rid the soil. But its happened slow n like u said im pretty close to finish. Just going to go less with the mix next time around. You live and you learn
How much did you Mix? I'm about to run the same amendment is why I ask . And your Girl does look Killer Bro!!!

How much did you Mix? I'm about to run the same amendment is why I ask . And your Girl does look Killer Bro!!!

I mixed 2tablespoons into the bottom half Of the 5g airpot its really 3.7 gallons.

Looks like it works well hahaha I would take a grow room full of buds like yours ✌️
Thanks much appreciated. Im just hard on myself. I want an auto run to go without any nuit issues. Only my 2nd time with them 3rds a charm hopefully.

Thanks much appreciated. Im just hard on myself. I want an auto run to go without any nuit issues. Only my 2nd time with them 3rds a charm hopefully.
I'm same way bro I just chopped my first ever grow a skunk and I have a Haze still going and learned a lot but still keep kicking my own ass over things I did or didn't do my next one is why I'm asking about the GBD soil I want to go smoothly and bust off some Fuk Nutts of Buds lol

Back