Live Stoners Live Stoner Munchies

Micron Creek

Breeder/Craftsman
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bees Knees
When the Munchies come knockin' what are you rockin' ?

20170916_171032.jpg

Homemade Jalepeno poppers....home grown jalepenos, home made cottage cheese, and wrapped in home raised bacon.

Hi Friends
That all sound delicious.
I baked apple pie every week, with some brownie and chocolate. All together with a strong coffee.

cu tobe

Homemade Jalepeno poppers....home grown jalepenos, home made cottage cheese, and wrapped in home raised bacon.
Wow man never had anything like that. The proper popper, is the bacon cooked on or just made then wrapped around?

Hi Friends
That all sound delicious.
I baked apple pie every week, with some brownie and chocolate. All together with a strong coffee.

cu tobe
You know I am always looking for different coffees. Is this strong coffee Turkish?

You know I am always looking for different coffees. Is this strong coffee Turkish?
Hi my friend
Yes it's Turkish coffee with cardamom. We got a great store with much different coffee . I am a real coffee junkie.
Smoking and coffee is the magic mix for me.
cu tobe

Hi my friend
Yes it's Turkish coffee with cardamom. We got a great store with much different coffee . I am a real coffee junkie.
Smoking and coffee is the magic mix for me.
cu tobe

Here as well. An excellent pairing. A touch of cinammon in there sometimes. I tend to really enjoy most hot beverages with my flower. Hot chocolate or spiced Apple Cider with skunk.
It helps me enjoy the terpenes a lot more. Cozy atmosphere.

Back