Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost 10 o'clock... Do you know where your weed is?

Lmao! Anyone remember those commercials from the '80s? Lol

I changed the words a bit to suit live stoners of course... LOL

Is everyone stoned? Raise your hands!

o wow those look nice!!! :drool: i know what those babies are!!! :d5: dang thats 10 days growth!! nice!!!
Yeah i am seriously impressed with LED tech man and these bubba kush are really liking the light. Im shocked at the 10 days of growth, i think that it could have been more but i had to play with the lights a bit. Had them too close at first but got that part figured out i think. Honestly think i could move them up a little more to get them a bit of stretch.

I didn't post it in your thread because it is for platinum but wait till you see a lit up Cree cob oh my buddy it is something special
You should hop over to my main thread and post. I dont mind sharing, the whole point of my main feed is for sharing information. Mostly the breeding of my WJ and Dragon but ive got guys posting all kinds of stuff there and people watching. So if you have time fire a shot in there.

I agree with you though that LED is the way to go. so much cooler and the light power is mind blowing to me. Seeing that much power from a diode is stupid. I mean that in a good way. When i was young i used to have one of those science kits, it had wires and such that let you make all sorts of things. I remember the LED section back then and the power that they had was little, and now looking at how far they have come is mind blowing.

You should hop over to my main thread and post. I dont mind sharing, the whole point of my main feed is for sharing information. Mostly the breeding of my WJ and Dragon but ive got guys posting all kinds of stuff there and people watching. So if you have time fire a shot in there.

I agree with you though that LED is the way to go. so much cooler and the light power is mind blowing to me. Seeing that much power from a diode is stupid. I mean that in a good way. When i was young i used to have one of those science kits, it had wires and such that let you make all sorts of things. I remember the LED section back then and the power that they had was little, and now looking at how far they have come is mind blowing.
I would love to pop over what section is it in? Got a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back