Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trainer, Paul Young (no not that one) said when interviewed after the race, said, "this dog could turn out to be the best dog I ever trained, bar none."

:smoker1: I hear ya on the Old School strains brudda! these days, it OG this, OG that, GirlScout the-other-thing,..:doh: Not that it's a bad thing, per se, but the strains de jure are getting a bit silly at times! ...I'm very interested in the older, more landrace types,... I've had Red Congolese and Malawi Gold in the past--phenomenal, and notably different buzz nature,... Sweet Seeds has a fantastic Afghani strain, Sweet Afghani Delicious, that's very true to it's origins,... This season, I have a couple Acapulco Gold girls going! (Barney's Farm) ...:woohoo1: '70's goodness, bab-bee!

Dude is your pup on roids this is the second race where we have seen ole bluebird just DOMINATE, great job EP
My new Racing Greyhound just won his 4th race in a row. This is the Coral Puppy Cup Final..........Trap 5....
Bubbly Bluebird...............just watch him go !!!

eP.
Awesome result ep :D

Dude is your pup on roids this is the second race where we have seen ole bluebird just DOMINATE, great job EP
My new Racing Greyhound just won his 4th race in a row. This is the Coral Puppy Cup Final..........Trap 5....
Bubbly Bluebird...............just watch him go !!!

eP.
Awesome result ep :D

@trailanimal no such things as a dumb question :)

spray outdoors in 120 degree plus heat.....and you will notice zero side effects....even with oil based sprays and our nutrition program :)

sounds safe, and 120 I don't have to deal with

we have run those tests as well as spraying plants 10 times a day at double strength in high heat environments to make sure we know the breaking point and we could not hit it..so we know we can guarantee results with our products and that we dont mess up your plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back