Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all :D, I'm kinda stealing a bud off my Autonight Queen while she's flushing and just wanted to do a sneaky share ;D enjoy she looks so yummy I can't wait! Shhh ;D
DSC_2235.JPG

hi all :D, I'm kinda stealing a bud off my Autonight Queen while she's flushing and just wanted to do a sneaky share ;D enjoy she looks so yummy I can't wait! Shhh ;D
View attachment 602993

Bro that isn't "kinda" stealing a bud from her, you are chopping off an appendage without the intent of every returning it hahahahahha, but daaaaaaaamn dude when are you going to grow some frosty weed, lmao!!!

Bro that isn't "kinda" stealing a bud from her, you are chopping off an appendage without the intent of every returning it hahahahahha, but daaaaaaaamn dude when are you going to grow some frosty weed, lmao!!!

So u think she'll notice if i don't put it back? pmsl ;) i'm thinking to let her go abit longer but as u can see in the pic there's not a lot of glint ,all i can say is she must be insainly couch locking!

yeah i just dont tend to use it but il see if i can get a closer pic for us ;) my phones ok ...sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back