Status
Not open for further replies.
Buds..I have 20 minutes..if anyone needs my attention for anything..bush badges..Shout..
coz I don't know if I'll get back later..:coffee:..going for a catch up

I remember a few discussions here on airpots/fabric pots and I do believe Fabric Pots won it out but I do believe there are many folks who swear by the AirPots. I would think that if you had problem with heat or lack of humidity you would do better with fabric to retain the moisture. Airpots are indeed airy... So that's something to consider. They do dry out faster.
I have 10 and 6 litre air pots. I like them. I had a photo in a 6 L air pot where it grew very well. My tallest automazar is 60 cm and lives in a 10 L.
I will grow Green Crack in two 5 gal gronest fabric pots and one 10 L air pot. From the result I will decide.

Morning Dr. B..IMO..Depth s more important on autos than width of pot..so go for the ones with the biggest depth.

I concur! Same from my experience. Even in 1 gallon pots.

I have 10 and 6 litre air pots. I like them. I had a photo in a 6 L air pot where it grew very well. My tallest automazar is 60 cm and lives in a 10 L.
I will grow Green Crack in two 5 gal gronest fabric pots and one 10 L air pot. From the result I will decide.

Sounds good! Keep us posted!

Morning Doc!! @Eyeoftheworld hit the sack so we're on our own! LOL How are you today my friend?

I use plastic grow bags so I wish I could offer a recommendation but I don't know what to advise you there... My apologies!
I wanted plastic grow bags, but the size I want is out of stock. I liked the price and that they are taller than wide.

I concur! Same from my experience. Even in 1 gallon pots.

Sounds good! Keep us posted!

Sure. It will all be on video. I needed pots for the FastBuds comp. and would like to see the plants grow in two different volumes. Fabric pots are half the price of airpots and same price as good, but regular plastic pots.

Morning everyone,

Digging some tunes this morning. What do you folks think of the Gorillaz ?

Night brother!! Sleep well!!

Dusty and I are sharing a doobie with the wife... She's in the tub... We're sitting on the floor in the bathroom. LOL

Rock on brother!!
View attachment 600621

Nice Cat @Rebel , allthough i was honestly hoping you would post a picture of your wife in the tub instead. :crying::smoking:

Beer time ahhhhhhh

Enjoy the cans @Ripper .

i am so Tired.. wow!!
crackedmirror.gif
good nite AFN!!!
Bed01.gif
Night night @The Elvis , sleep well.
Good Morning, AFN Family!

Finally a sunny day with no rain in the forcast!

Chillin with a sample bud from my Alien OG and researching prices on chemicals and air pots.
I have ordered 2 5 gal fabric pots that I will use. Either I switch to gronest fabric pots or air pots. Any thoughts? Air pit is taller than gronest, I think.

What do you old people say?

Hi @Dr. Babnik,
Go with air pots dude i think you will like them.

Goooooooddddd Morning everyone.... ( think I have 2 new badges :smoking:Thank you ).

Well the day has come...... 10 weeks of love....Cutting these two Auto Brooklyn Sunrise down in about an hours time....

The end of the first indoor grow.... 3 seeds sown, 3 plants grown, 3 plants reach harvest, all looking good.
Plant Cut.jpg
3rd Plant Cut.jpg
2nd Plant Cut.jpg

Round two will be underway shortly.

Morning everyone,

Digging some tunes this morning. What do you folks think of the Gorillaz ?

Nice Cat @Rebel , allthough i was honestly hoping you would post a picture of your wife in the tub instead. :crying::smoking:

Enjoy the cans @Ripper .

Night night @The Elvis , sleep well.

Hi @Dr. Babnik,
Go with air pots dude i think you will like them.

I like them and see good results in both 6 and 10 L. Question is what do I like best.
I have autmazar in 10 L and a Mexican Airlines in a 6 L.
We will see Green Crack in 5 gallon and 2 gallon (10 L). I'm metric...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back