Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all know how to make a girl feel loved!!!
:bighug:
@stepside it takes a lot more than that to offend me!!! I've used the c-note to describe a few of my own ex's!!

@The Elvis ... funny thing is, that actually looks a lot like me!! My hair was blonde in 1997 though.

@derek420colorado I definitely wasnt 13 but still jailbait ... as I was often told.

Now where's my wine??? Ya'll drank it, didn't you?

Well if you are 35 as it says in your pfile then you werr 12 or 13 in 92. And of course there is still wine, I cut Mo off like 30 mins ago, he really likes classy stuff

I hope the video i posted wasn't too painful on anyone. Just one of those random tunes that appear in the brain. A lovely local setting where it was recorded

Some Tahoe bushes there for us?
Maybe some King Louis ???
Ehh there @PureBlaze420
heres some fauckin Tahoe OG and some new clones/ a few that i forgot to water that were in rockwool cubes so i transplanted into soil and they are coming back. Also a Skywalker OG Bud growing on the vertical system, i made a video but cant post it here
IMG_3731.JPG
IMG_3732.JPG
IMG_3737.jpg

For most of 92 I was 11. I turned 12 at the end of September.

I always took Mo for more of a whiskey guy

I can't seem to like posts anymore...
Well if you are 35 as it says in your pfile then you werr 12 or 13 in 92. And of course there is still wine, I cut Mo off like 30 mins ago, he really likes classy stuff

Have to bug bomb the grow room i just harvested from, clean that shit up and setup a new Vertical Stadium style Grow. My plan is to build benchs that are a foot higher than each other sorta like benchs at a baseball field and have several lights suspended vertical. I"m going to go with less plants this time as I"ll be using 5 Gallon pots, so instead of 1200 Watts for 72 Plants it will be 1200 Watts Every 10 Plants which I hope to increase yield by an OZ per plant, maybe I"m over reaching will see what happens! i'll post pictures when im finished cleaning the room and begin construction, its going to kick ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back