Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Invading species. The are everwhere and destroy our crops. I go hunting three times a day and catch 10 on average.
well, I know this going to make a few people grimace,
but I usually have two patrols with my scissors;
I know where they hide (under flat things-I got a lotta flat things!)
and I kill between 50 and 100, almost every day; I got a large garden.
sometimes I pardon one like the Nazi officer in Schindlers list.
how fuckin weird is that?

yeah seen that guy before. most of mine are smaller, but hundreds of them. little shits:dammit:eating everything I try to grow.
I know! Build a slug fence. The top should have a 45 degree angle. It works. It keeps'em out of the green house here.

@Mossy knows I've been screaming this for years... Lol but not everyone hears me or wants too... Lol imo you have well over 200 + cannabinoids... In the whole bag right? THC is ALWAYS there in the highest percentage.. In Cannabis. CBD is higher in HEMP. and THC is barely there. Polar opposites.

Well the cannabinoids work synergistically with your receptors SO why are breeders REMOVING THC from strains... Grow HEMP! god it don't get it.. Hemp fields would make TONS of CBD oil. Some states are even outlawing smoking... No flowers... CBD oil only...

Its all medicine! You like I frank need my THC. Its a powerful healer especially when made into tincs, oils, etc... Not saying CBD ISN'T... its just not the same. And I strongly dislike the demonizing of THC now... Like if you REMOVE the part that gets you high its better... Well for so people getting high is instant healing. It is for me anyway...

Point is they all have their purpose. We can't synthetically duplicate what is natural. What mother nature does. We can try! As they do. But that's all just to slap a patent on something. You can't patent nature.

I've done hours and hours of research on THC.... Its just as important if not more than CBD...

This is on of the big things right now, you see CBD is now legal in all states BUT it can only be derived FROM hemp. There are a LOT of folks that say that CBD doesn't work as well as CBD extracted from THC containing strains, I don't know how accurate that is though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back