Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a little accident when watering today, I sort of missed with the spout and broke a small 4" bud from the lower third of the plant, so I used it for a closer look under the microscope (and put it to dry - another early taste tester on it's way).

But, Bonus.... I got some nice pics as well.... Wall Art - Watcha all think??

View attachment 599332 View attachment 599331 View attachment 599330
Those are nice shots man, I'd hang the ones with red hairs on my wall. Awesome colors

@skuff looks nice i mean i always say that if i c-plant isnt all crippled they are just beautiful but i really like the close ups where all the detail become visible and it reminds me of pictures of the stars in the universe with all that sugar on it, really enjoy your pics

tea and trichromes
004.JPG

:pighug:

@skuff looks nice i mean i always say that if i c-plant isnt all crippled they are just beautiful but i really like the close ups where all the detail become visible and it reminds me of pictures of the stars in the universe with all that sugar on it, really enjoy your pics
like how you said that CO

thanks , god I dnt even no where my pics r lol but cheers hopefully after this first grow everything can only get better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back