Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be back, I gotta go clean up some residual mess, I probably already knocked all my plants up

Oh step man that was a LOT of pollen bro, if you go from messin with the baby batter to your other plants it can cling to your clothes and everything. I would change clothes and almost even take a shower so you don't knock your other plants up. The one you stuck in the tent is going to be a bush of seeds lol she is getting reallllly preggers for sure!

Oh and @Northern Grower great JOB buddy! LS is def quicker, still al little lag on posting. Oh I have also noticed I get the server error the most when I hit post and someone is liking one of my other posts at the same time. I don't have any idea what you do back there either so I don't know if this helps or not lol but great friggin job!

Is there a way to do it without getting so much, or did it just kind of explode @stepside ? I have no idea how this works!!

You can just reverse one branch with colloidal silver that way you just get one branch of pollen sacks, then before they open put a ziplock bag around them to catch the pollen when they open. After said pollen is in the bag you can take a small paint brush and lightly brush some pollen on one or two buds' pistils and then just those buds will have seeds. Its called doing a seed "set"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back