Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @archie gemmill ,is the tea and spliffs ready ??? ...on another note...more smoke from @derek420colorado s' dab house
image.jpeg

Looks like Todd Helton's (a player with the Colorado Rockies baseball team) home is for sale. Dunno why a home this size would only have four bedrooms, would have to do something about that. But with 8 bathrooms and all the other goodies, not to mention being in legal Colorado, it could be one for the list of possitble locations for the AFN commune...

Todd Helton’s Brighton home listed for sale at $2.3 million
The home offers a private pool, spa and entertaining patios, as well as two theaters, a sunroom and a gym

8720-e-127th-court-brighton-co-print-035-31-overhead-of-pool-spa-4000x3000-300dpi.jpg

I've brought a freshly packed peace pipe! Stuffed with Blue Dream!

*passes to left*

Thanks for that shout out @derek420colorado! Ah I'm just in time for my sunshine! @Eyeoftheworld good morning sweetness!

@geddy serving up Lynch Mob at your request! I found you where the dust grows old and the spirits FLY SO HIGH!! who wants to fly high right now?

*passes to left*

Thanks for that shout out @derek420colorado! Ah I'm just in time for my sunshine! @Eyeoftheworld good morning sweetness!

@geddy serving up Lynch Mob at your request! I found you where the dust grows old and the spirits FLY SO HIGH!! who wants to fly high right now?

Looks like Todd Helton's (a player with the Colorado Rockies baseball team) home is for sale. Dunno why a home this size would only have four bedrooms, would have to do something about that. But with 8 bathrooms and all the other goodies, not to mention being in legal Colorado, it could be one for the list of possitble locations for the AFN commune...

The home offers a private pool, spa and entertaining patios, as well as two theaters, a sunroom and a gym

8720-e-127th-court-brighton-co-print-035-31-overhead-of-pool-spa-4000x3000-300dpi.jpg

I am currently working on the AFN hippie Commune in Southern CO, in the San Luis Valley!!!

I am currently working on the AFN hippie Commune in Southern CO, in the San Luis Valley!!!

dude when are you goin to take some pretty pictures jeeez! lol, beautiful my brudda
you'd laugh, all through my day I'm going for the camera, the photo ops are 24/0 this time of year

*passes to left*

oh yeah, blue dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back