Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is my daughter has ADHD and i hear certain strains are great for her condition,i need to look into this more because i hate her having to take pills from the doc that might be making things worse i dont trust doc meds at all

Yep the "pills" from the doc are just amphetamines so I would rather have my kid on pot than meth just sayin(I also have adhd and took Adderall all during high school)

I sent my kid to school with meds for about a month. Then I sent vitamin c pills in there place. He ran out and the school called saying he was out of control I said go to shop n save and pick up some vitamin c and they were like what. I said yeah vitamin c that's what he's been taking for 3 months

Yep the "pills" from the doc are just amphetamines so I would rather have my kid on pot than meth just sayin(I also have adhd and took Adderall all during high school)
If you dont mind me asking derek what do you find works best for you to calm you down

Is it morally reprehensible for me to be smoking her sister in front of her...... Haha
55eee04ab9f9e646ad28503d09b33fb6.jpg

Happy Friday How's everyone doing? iv been hiding in all week smoking myself senseless.........it was my first harvest and with a few days off work iv veggitated Haha

Good morning Stoners! Finishing up the final tid bits in the grow room and we will be up and running with lights on by tomorrow. I put 3 Fastbuds Pineapple express into rooters and within 24 hours 2 are up! That is the fastest germ I have ever had! Potting up medium and ph'ing hydroton and mixing coco!! Good things to come! Hope you are all having a superb day, if not...do a little smoke sesh, meditate, inhale the good shit and exhale the bullshit! One for all you shroom heads out there...:rofl:
13445763_10155002001829199_3199058593690098507_n.jpg

Good morning Stoners! Finishing up the final tid bits in the grow room and we will be up and running with lights on by tomorrow. I put 3 Fastbuds Pineapple express into rooters and within 24 hours 2 are up! That is the fastest germ I have ever had! Potting up medium and ph'ing hydroton and mixing coco!! Good things to come! Hope you are all having a superb day, if not...do a little smoke sesh, meditate, inhale the good shit and exhale the bullshit! One for all you shroom heads out there...:rofl:
View attachment 597976
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back