Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not trippin just .. Well maybe I am bahahhaha
You like the 3rd person this week to say no googling mo ...

Oh shit lol I was honestly just ribbin you man I think you are super smart and I don't think you googleate nothin lol you respond to things too fast lol

Oh ya!!...
View media item 8515This coming July 20..... Mitch Mitch Mitch
Mephisto mephisto @mephisto mitch 6 pm GMT
Ya that's right, I leaked it! go fu... your.....lf
C c cuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Din dunnn dooonn we are now entering
Cc cuuuuuhhhh
Let's all go to the lobby... And buy ourselves some snacks ...
C cc c uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

Ccc cuuuuhhhhhhh
"Ifa you buying rhino horn"
Ccccc cc uuuhhhh
Back to you brad!
*Studio applause *

Last edited:
Oh ya!!...
View media item 8515This coming July 20..... Mitch Mitch Mitch
Mephisto mephisto @mephisto mitch 6 pm GMT
Ya that's right, I leaked it! go fu... your.....lf
C c cuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Din dunnn dooonn we are now entering
Cc cuuuuuhhhh
Let's all go to the lobby... And buy ourselves some snacks ...
C cc c uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me!

Hello im ClockworkOrange,currently stoned on morroco haschisch, cheesexskunk an a little nycdiesel, i strictly vape shht and only fck with organix, am interested in led and by the way. derek420 told me to tell you derek420 send me...and where i am its 4:20 in 10mins so i need to prepare myself already again :kiss:

Hello im ClockworkOrange,currently stoned on morroco haschisch, cheesexskunk an a little nycdiesel, i strictly vape shht and only fck with organix, am interested in led and by the way. derek420 told me to tell you derek420 send me...and where i am its 4:20 in 10mins so i need to prepare myself already again :kiss:

Welcome to AFN @ClockworkOrange we are glad to have you, we were all just discussing the amazing fact that on july 20th Mitch from @mephisto will be doing an interview here in LS for everyone, if you haven't checked out their gear you should. Hands down best lineup in the auto game right now if you ask me! Everyone say HIGH to Clockwork!

I got your PM regarding that certain matter, I'll put some heads together and see what we can figure out. Appreciate the heads up!
Rock on Brother!! :headbang: Hey think about Potpros instead of AFN.. JC could help us put the potpros site right on the map SOH!!

Last edited:
That will be a great time! My experience with exceeded my expectations . Top notch everything at mephisto and i have yet to grow one of theirs! But doing 3 when this round ends. Thanks mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back