Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it moved
image.jpeg

Place your guess.... How long till it opens

I have video of me feeding her... Somewhere... They had two tigers a male and female. The female was rescued by them from another magician that abused her. Tigers are so awesome. Their piss tho... Will makes your eyes water! Smells like hot steaming Fritos! No shit!! Lol. I loved those two cats!! Zara and Nico. :). Nico was a total ding bat lol they raised him from a cub and he was like a 5 yr old lol goofy, playful... Whenever they used him for that act.. I swear EVERY FREAKIN TIME they revealed him on stage he's just start pissing everywhere! LMFAO there's the magicians all Vanna Whiting it like *hands out voila here's a tiger from the air* and he's all standing proud just pissing away a fire hose stream of hot stinking Fritos all over! LMFAO the tiger laughs last!

I'm keen on that six shooter! I wad eyeballing that on the Tude...
we'll see how she does with my setup. Vig vegger, good open small leaved circ stance, bud sites all over, got High expectations

grace!, and good thing she didn't like how you smelled, you would have thought all that adrenalized fear would have excited her

Tbh the wranglers assumed she was terrified. Nico probably would have pissed on me! LOL

Naaa get out of town!!! Big Mike sold the business!! I'm not surprised!!! @pop22 nothing shocks me anymore !!

Bayer just got monsanto I think... Don't get me started on them... Dow, DuPont...etc.. They all need to END

I want to see! Add it to the list please :smoking:

You got it doll!

remember folks how you spend is your vote in the corporate marketplace world, I vote No monsanto, if you shop in the supermarket be careful most stuff there comes from monsanto

Smart man

If I'm going to pay somebody $300 / hour I better walk away stress free one way or the other :yoinks:

Hell he can grow the f*cking plants for us at that rate! I'd rather take that $300 and buy an ounce of dank and come kidnap you! Lol just kidding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back