Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnnnnd this gives me an idea, I think I am going to make a tutorial on how to make a 1 gram wax "hash banger" @Mossy said we should all start doin tuts on stuff. Would everyone like to see how I eat(or I should actually say drink) a gram of wax? It's super fun

I got some baby Bushes!!! this is all Artisanal mephisto line.. O I gotta a fat leaf too!!

I have no clue what im growing!!! polar bear is one white something and sour stomper I mixed them up so no idea!! Just know there all artisanal !!!!

0706160343a[1].jpg

my fat leaf!!! Damn that is not enough plants for Graceland!! Im gonna add 4 more!!! They all look nice and uniform or perfect i should say!!! they are all growing the same!
Have I told you guys how much I love Graceland!! She can realy deliver for a 1,200 dollar room!!

0706160343b[1].jpg
<--- look at my fat leaf!!! Im gonna watch this one closely!!

I can't remember the last time before just now I looked at anybody's rep... holy **** @stepside

Yeah at 30k that aint no slouch(more than TaNg which is sayin somethin!) All of it 10000% deserved as well, @stepside is one of the best AFN members period.

Yeah at 30k that aint no slouch(more than TaNg which is sayin somethin!) All of it 10000% deserved as well, @stepside is one of the best AFN members period.
Huh, I didn't think I had that many.. you guys are gonna make me blush!!:tonic:
Oops that's not blush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back