Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all for different stuff, @Mossy or another staff member should be able to hook you up. You qualify for at least one or two
Mossy is busy... Find a penguin or get a ticket on the a-train .... Insert other staff related Punn

and also what is these interviews ppl keep posting like that was a gd interview ect whats that?? sorry 2 b annoying and using my elbows on keyboard but still dnt understand this community propery that's all if I dnt ask I wnt no ;-]

what is it though I dnt get it? also I notice the bit under my pic changes every now n then why is that ??? soz jst still new remember

Ok, the badges you get for doing things, like completing grow journals and smoke reports. Or using sponsored items like lights soil and whatnot. The title under your name... well that's kind of up to you you can change that in your profile in personal details... sometimes Mossy gets bored and changes them for a bunch of people just to see if anybody notices. Hope that clears some confusion for you. Take care of them elbows man

Ok, the badges you get for doing things, like completing grow journals and smoke reports. Or using sponsored items like lights soil and whatnot. The title under your name... well that's kind of up to you you can change that in your profile in personal details... sometimes Mossy gets bored and changes them for a bunch of people just to see if anybody notices. Hope that clears some confusion for you. Take care of them elbows man
cheers man yeh ive noticed mine has changed a few times now lol n yeh stumps r hurting now lmao

cheers man yeh stumps r hurting now lmao
The interview stuff is bud warriors and afn making a show to interview site sponsors to get them some traffic and for everyone to have some fun while be informed of the vendors product. Save your elbows dude put a pencil in your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back