Status
Not open for further replies.
:Welcome to the new interactive Game Show called Cut it or Keep it!! Where you,yes You get to decide if I cut this plant or keep it!!
The first obvious question would be why would i cut a happy healthy auto mazar that has the potential to turn into a beast!! Well the answer is: it was a comparative grown plant alongside the mainlined plant,ive grown a bunch of DP genetics and they are just about invincable...but this one didnt get the proper training( other than a super crop) to keep her under control,,and she is large now to the point that she needs a ton of space, not god for the ones i really wanna keep ...but...i will let you,yes you,decide if she lives or dies..CO is opposed to the death penalty but Casa de Budelee is not!!!!..,So Cut it or Keep it !!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

:Welcome to the new interactive Game Show called Cut it or Keep it!! Where you,yes You get to decide if I cut this plant or keep it!!
The first obvious question would be why would i cut a happy healthy auto mazar that has the potential to turn into a beast!! Well the answer is: it was a comparative grown plant alongside the mainlined plant,ive grown a bunch of DP genetics and they are just about invincable...but this one didnt get the proper training( other than a super crop) to keep her under control,,and she is large now to the point that she needs a ton of space, not god for the ones i really wanna keep ...but...i will let you,yes you,decide if she lives or dies..CO is opposed to the death penalty but Casa de Budelee is not!!!!..,So Cut it or Keep it !!!View attachment 596642View attachment 596643
Keeeeeep it!!!!

The first obvious question would be why would i cut a happy healthy auto mazar that has the potential to turn into a beast!! Well the answer is: it was a comparative grown plant alongside the mainlined plant,ive grown a bunch of DP genetics and they are just about invincable...but this one didnt get the proper training( other than a super crop) to keep her under control,,and she is large now to the point that she needs a ton of space, not god for the ones i really wanna keep ...but...i will let you,yes you,decide if she lives or dies..CO is opposed to the death penalty but Casa de Budelee is not!!!!..,So Cut it or Keep it !!!View attachment 596642View attachment 596643

surely its too soon to cut it Budelee. am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back