Status
Not open for further replies.
You all give it right back too! Makes MY day :bighug:

*rebel bear hug!*

So do We..

full

Ahahahahahahaha!! Rofl! That's f*ckin' HILARIOUS!

Whats happening @Rebel. I too have seen problems with bleaching if the panel is too close to the plant. Best thing to do is if you see any stress whatsoever with the plant is to move it farther away from the canopy and gradually move it closer. We do have our recommended mounting distances of 24" for veg and 18" for bloom, but depending on the nutrients used, growing method, strain, mood, etc... of the plant, you may need to make some adjustments.

Thank you Tom! Appreciate the reply!!

So had anybody else noticed yet that our interviews have both been with Tom?

Lmao! I was thinking that when I was reading his reply! Lots of Toms for sure!

It also prevents damping off

That's awesome! I'm gonna try that this winter. I have dampening problems in the cold months. I try to keep em off the floor but it's hard. I'll be hitting you up in the winter for more details!

cool, will try when my babes first come up and it's cold air and soil time

Exactly what I was thinking!

gotta fire up the wood burning hot water heater, it's a laundry day, lots of solar power to energize the speed queen and the water pump, dry em fast, later my alive stoner friendsView attachment 596572

That's the bees knees!

Top of the evening my fellow AFN'ERS. What a great day in good ole Canada at least my part Sunny and beautiful in the land of LAKES. I hope she is just as nice in your part of the world PEACE

Sounds great FN! Was muggy here today but nice!

I'm beginning to feel like the greeter at View attachment 596589

WalMart should be so lucky! Much better perks of the job here anyway!

So I went and picked up a couple of DABBBBSSSS. This might last me a week or two yaaaaay

View attachment 596590

Damn dude! Does a joint even get you high anymore? Lol talk about tolerance!

Ummmm someone needs to post some kind of link for something relative to liquor and whores thank you

You can keep the whores lol whores always get on my nerves! And some give the gift that keeps on giving! Remember that! Tom hanks in a league of their own! "avoid the clap!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back