Status
Not open for further replies.
Right STOP guys.:redcard:..impromptu interview over until I can check back on the posts.

AFN and the Bud Warriors are setting up an Interview time frame with PlatinumLEDTom..this is Not it.

Hey guys we were actually planning on doing a SCHEDULED Live Q&A with Platinum, so I would like to ask that if possible we hold off on the questions until we get a scheduled time. Off-the-cuff is great (and thank you @PlatinumLEDTom for answering the questions you have so far,) but we would like a bit of time to set it up and promote it a bit, so ALL of our members know it's happening and everyone has a fair chance and time to get questions ready if they have them!

Appreciate everyone understanding and we'll be setting it up VERY soon!

Right STOP guys.:redcard:..impromptu interview over until I can check back on the posts.

AFN and the Bud Warriors are setting up an Interview time frame with PlatinumLEDTom..this is Not it.
Sorry, guys just took me awhile on one of my responses. Big questions need detailed answers. I'll get to everyone I promise. :smoking:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: Holy shit everyone @PlatinumLEDTom was NOT dabbing, that dude was coming up with one of the best answers to a difficult question I have ever seen. Damn man that is exactly what I wanted to know ever single juicy little bit of techy goodness! This ones a keeper folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back