Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout some baby lettuce
P1020787.JPG

@Ripper --- :smoking: All of Stones crosses are excellent my friend! He has a fantastic group of testers, and is a superb breeder, a natural gift for selection-- the Magic Eye if you will,... his gear is very much medical oriented, stemming from his own needs, much like Aunty did,... If you 're interested in seeds, you know he has his own auto forum, the Autoflower Portal,.. it's not an open door site, to be a member I think an invite or reference is needed-? As for seed purchases, I'm not sure if that 'public" accessible or not, but I'll check it out... PM me if you have questions... :thumbsup:
Thanks my friend as I need to get some of that gear...

trail is
My kinda dude... You ever eat those red peppers that are sweet like candy an grow on cactus.. Iffy picking like shrooms but if ya find em my gawd is it good...
But I doubt a mountain man is by deserts

Yes they are built with Cree COB's the guy causing a fuss is complaining about the price of them as they are sure not cheap
Oh ... they didn't seem that overly priced to me. I've seen other lights in the same price bracket. Cheaper products are cheaper for a reason. Usually quality, but if not that, the working conditions of their employees comes to mind. Just my opinion..

well, as a Bud Warriors pirate radio reporter, news update from the far northern frontier of canna creation. Got a radio call from a neighboring summer fish camp way too early this morn: bad bear in the neighborhood. That's right, young grizz won't leave and threatening folks. Got the 280 by the door, gonna be a dead bear if he doesn't chill. My dogs will keep me posted.

well, as a Bud Warriors pirate radio reporter, news update from the far northern frontier of canna creation. Got a radio call from a neighboring summer fish camp way too early this morn: bad bear in the neighborhood. That's right, young grizz won't leave and threatening folks. Got the 280 by the door, gonna be a dead bear if he doesn't chill. My dogs will keep me posted.
And he will keep you fed after he is dead..

trail is
My kinda dude... You ever eat those red peppers that are sweet like candy an grow on cactus.. Iffy picking like shrooms but if ya find em my gawd is it good...
But I doubt a mountain man is by deserts
only cactus here are the christmas cacti growing in the window, I have eaten prickly pear fruit, good!

DUDE a guy got killed by a grizzly in Montana today, he was mountain biking and ran into the wrong end of a pissed off bear!! I am on a mountain here in Colorado and there are bears here, we have to put our trash out the morning of trash day NOT the night before or the bears will get into them. Be careful with the bear!!!!

:jointman: EoW, sad to say luv, but my grow is just photo's right now, just started-- or restarted, after a funky bad batch of otherwise great soil FUBAR'ed the first round of babies! Because of my home situation- Dad's passing, sale of the house, etc.., I've not has auto's going for nearly a year now! :doh: Whaaaa! I'm bristling with superb genetics too,... might be back in the game soon, working on it,.. So, I can post up past boosh though! :eyebrows:

>> Grape Hash Plant #4, unique aromatics, musky grape danish View attachment 593108

View attachment 593109

>>. Green Poison F1FV View attachment 593111
View attachment 593112
View attachment 593113

>>> Insane Lambsbreath 4-plant multi-pot!! View attachment 593116
View attachment 593117

Waira, sorry for your troubles man. endeavour to persevere. you got friends here.
just had to tell you, those top and bottom shots; STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL COLOURS!

Speaking of cookies:

FDA: Just say no to cookie dough
Directive follows E. coli outbreak tied to General Mills flour
WASHINGTON — In a warning that’s sure to disappoint many who enjoy sneaking a taste of cookie dough, the federal Food and Drug Administration says people shouldn’t eat raw dough or batter of any kind due to an ongoing outbreak of illnesses related to a strain of E. coli bacteria found in some batches of flour.

This is the part that really caught my eye, though. Don't think I can EVER recall seeing a restaurant give someone raw dough to play with. What kind of weird, freaky fun places to eat am I missing out on?

The CDC is advising restaurants not to give kids raw dough to play with while waiting for meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back