Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to ask what is the criteria for the bud warrior badge?
Stay tuned....

Be like Mo!
:crying:

My little vegetable garden is starting to take of nicely. Going to have tomatoes and zucchini soon. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Suppose I better get to figuring out idea for what to do with the peppermint I planted for god knows why this year as well. :chef:
View attachment 593472
Tea.. Very good for ya

:woohoo1::woohoo::d5:
Well Done Bud Warriors....:worship:

Well actually..none of it would be Possible without you Gang..:bighug:..me and the Staff have worked Hard on LS to bring you everything you Need..but you have done even More than we every could Achieve Alone.

The Moment I saw Mo take up the mic..and the rest of you follow straight away..I Read a full page with my mouth hanging agape.. I just Knew you had Hit the Perfect formula for LS. :d5:

:coffee:

The bud warriors are the
Embodiment of this websites collective,
We are its rights, it's wrongs, it's bad and good...
We are the manifestation of an alternate reality threw actuality...
How the hell am I suppose to tell u how to get that badge

That is one of our Biggest jobs on AFN..making sure everyone gets a bit of care and attention.
Bur Warriors picked that up straight away..I was so Impressed with Dereks post yesterday about trying to get a bit attention to a new growers thread..:bravo:..Well Done Derek..

But..it is a Massive job and we don't have staff to cover it all.

Now..I've Looked at it from the other way around.
I've asked eP..just for a day..to tell all his new Intros to come to Live Stoners for 200 plus rep points..and their Welcome to AFN badge.

If any of them come through the Link..they will See the Bud Warriors and feel at Home straight away..:bighug:..they will make Friends here..so they will not feel left out in the cold.

So..we'll See what happens when the Penguin Hits it..:thumbsup:

@Mossy before I found the LS thread(thanks to @epenguin) I stayed in the new growers section because it always seems to have new folks askin questions, and recently I have totally been tellin the new folks to stop by here and get to know everyone! I will always try to help the new folks out just like the super king OG of all OG's @Waira did for me and still does every day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back