Status
Not open for further replies.
micro for both then switch out ?
Micro & grow then micro & bloom

Together or one or the other
I'm only on my 6 th week, but as I understand you use all 3 for the whole grow. You have to add the micro first, then the grow and then the bloom supposedly to take advantage of the chelated nutrients

Those ones look good to step
They do samples? Heheheh id have to order it anyway so I'm probably not gonna rock them
Nice @Eyeoftheworld science at work

@Rebel I was just looking at your thread! You have all types of stuff going on there!

Yes ma'am! :toke:. Thanks for checking it out! I've grown close to 300 autos and photos in 5 yrs... keeps me off the streets :smoking:

micro for both then switch out ?
Micro & grow then micro & bloom

Together or one or the other

Together with autos

My order is

Fast buds - Pineapple express

Short stuff - the Shiznit

Bomb Seeds - Cherry Bomb

Dutch Passion - Autonight queen

sweet seeds - Devil Cream

3 from the vault and 2 from herbies.. herbies is expensive so I am checking a few other places before i hit place order

Man, I wish my Dragons and more thread hadn't disappeared. Im not a very good record keeper. Im going to try and figure out how many I've grown since I started on AFN. I know it ain't even close to 300 though.

@Ripper anything from DP will be good, I saw that DJ Short was being discussed earlier. He is my favorite breeder ever so I will say you should Consider the AutoBlueberry it is supposed to be A1 smoke and keeps the blueberry smell
I saw that one but it lists the thc as 10 to 15%... all the ones I am ordering are 18.5 to 21 %

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back