Status
Not open for further replies.
I was working the magic show... And if you can picture the theater... Sound pit direct center back of house. So I am eye level with the stage... The MC of the magic show comes out to do his opening act which involved fire.

There are booths all in the front of the stage. Down in front of the performers... He lights his palm on fire and at that time he throws a streamer (to distract what he's doing with the fire) when he accidentally throws the streamer THRU the fire and into the very first booth. Streaming streams of fire heading DIRECTLY for a family of five... Parents drinking alcohol. We all know what happens with fire and alcohol..

So they duck, to no avail... Wife spills the drinks... So like napalm the fire just spreads instantly... I'm all FUCK!! grab the fire extinguisher and run thru the theatre for the booth that is now a flame. Table cloth on fire. Cloth seats in the booth on fire.. The magician is just continuing on with his act like there's not impending death and doom in his face. Kids are screaming... You picture it lol

I get down there and start blasting everyone and the area with the FE.. Needless to say they got their money back. No one got burned it injured. Other than the freezing cold foam of the FE... And of course total embarrassment.

And in tradition of the business, the show went on with a smoldering booth right up front. Empty...

When I asked the magician wtf happened he says "Man did you see the rack on the woman behind them! I couldn't keep my eyes off her boobs!!" so there ya have it... Needless to say I made sure after that all the top heavily endowed women sat in the back of the house. For families sake!!

I have tons of "magic show blooper" stories... Don't know how we made it put alive LMAO!

@Eyeoftheworld what you got growing? I pretty much know the rest of the folks but with all the post going so fast in here sometimes I don't even try to read them all so I miss a lot of things..
Hey @Ripper :bighug:. It's an automatic jack herer from Royal Queen seeds. Sorry to post and run earlier! How are you today?

Looks happy to me...
I have seen the praying leaves when I got the LED too close. If the distance to the light is ok, don't worry.

What kind of light are you using?
What is the distance between lights and plants?
Using a viparspectra 300 reflector series. Thanks @Dr. Babnik ! Just pulled it up!

Maybe he's listening to your questions you had but couldn't ask .... If not you can head over to their thread. <---- but u know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back