Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe, thanks epenguin!

Listen, I now realized that I left a few questions unanswered. If you don't mind I will use the next 15 minutes to go back to the last pages of the thread and make sure I answer them all.

Ok?

Thanks and sweet smokes!

tommy

:slap: Well deserved!
...and it continues...

They sold the seeds for 5 euros each, feminized, with the first experiments of feminization with STS. Other seedbanks with feminized seeds (made without STS) were selling the seeds for at least 10 euros each and they only sold them in 5 or 10 seed packages.

They sold so many seeds that they thought they should start with the seedbank.

And then it never stopped. They do things the right way. For exemple, unlike other seedbanks, Sweet Seeds always tried to respect the law and only sells seeds to countries where selling seeds is a legal business. Or else the seebank could be even greater and more famous now.

Sweet Seeds was also a pioneer with Grow Diary Competitions in cannabic forums, starting in 2009. And that's when I arrived to the company after getting the 1st place in the 1st Grow Diary Competition at CannabisCafe.

And that's pretty much it. We have a great team with more than 50 employees and our team of breeders is managed by our most experienced boss. This boss could be a famous person in the cannabic community by now, but he prefers to remain not famous and he also does not speak any English, only Spanish and that's another reason why he is not famous. But he knows a lot about breeding and about doing things the right way.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Awesome! @Sweet Seeds I have another question, if I remember correctly at least one of your strains has some phenos(I know they are rare) that have pink pistols is this correct and if so which one?

Yes, some phenos of Sweet Special Auto usually produce pink pistils. But we dropped that strain from our catalog this season.

Other strains may eventually do that but it's not very usual.

Cheers ;)

tommy

We'd like to give a very special thanks to sweet seeds for coming to the studio to make AFN history... True class and amazing response... I had a great time...
Nia:wen (thank you) @Sweet Seeds
Doing over time to people ... The extent they go to for the people unbelievable

Yes, some phenos of Sweet Special Auto usually produce pink pistils. But we dropped that strain from our catalog this season.

Other strains may eventually do that but it's not very usual.

Cheers ;)

tommy

Dang it well I thank you very much you and SS are amazing!

@Sweet Seeds Which of the sweet seeds lineup is your favorite, and what made you want to get involved in this industry? Side note: I'm really loving the sweet trainwreck I'm currently growing!

My favourite is Green Poison, but also like a lot of Cream Mandarine Auto, Cream Caramel Auto and Killer Kush F1 FV.

I'm a grower since 2004 and a forum moderator/administrator since 2005.

By 2009 I participated in the 1st Grow Diary Competition ever, by Sweet Seeds, at a Spanish forum. I won 1st place and they needed a community manager, to moderate their forums, write articles, do translations, later for social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...) and so they invited me for the company. I wanted to be part of a cannabic company so I joined. If the opportunity arrived in 2006 I would have also accepted it, so that's what I was looking for and by now the company is very happy with my work and I'm very happy with the way the company treats me :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back