Status
Not open for further replies.
Night all! Have a great day! See yas all later!! :pass:

Night Rebel..Sleep Tight..:bighug:..That is Good night to our Night Owls Service Live from the good Ol' US of A..

You are now Listening on CET...the time is 11.35 am..how's about a little Brunch.

The Elvis..I dedicate this one for you..I call it my Hunka Hunka Burning Beef Love...:chef:..any member with the Munchies..Turn Away NOW Please..

Tatties carrot and mint in an oven bag..touch of water..white wine vinergar sprinkle of salt..and olive oil..massage slowly to cover everything.

_DSC0708.jpg

When the oven bag comes out..pierce it at the table for the aromatics..:chef:...mmm...mmm...mmm...

2 steaks..had to be cooked..hubby went shopping..:doh:..I was expecting a chicken..we got 4 steaks..so here we go..
2 steaks..gluten free Yorkshire pudding..buttered cabbage from the garden..mmm...mmm...mmm...

1aaaaaaab.jpg

Okay..that was last nights dinner...Now where is Brunch..?

Just coming..

hubby has realised..if he leaves a bit of steak the night before..this is what he gets for Brunch the next day...

1aaaaaaalk.jpg

Cold slice steak..green salad..mustard and honey dressing..couple of baked potatoes to keep him going..you see those two little herb leaves on the bottom right..?..Melissa..natures happy pills..:yeah:..I slip them in when he is grumpy..:coffee:as @Root would say..let you food be your medicine..

1aaaaaab.jpg

mmm...mmm...mmm...:chef:..gluten free brunch made Easy..

brought to you by our Sponsors..the Bully Beef co...

:drool: :cuss:pox ya, fer sho'in' that as I roll into bed with a woken stomach! :crying: ...The yorkshire is killin' me! :eek1: ... 'night Aunty luv,...*grrrooowlll*.....

Mornings with mo will return in a minute
Lol
cue intro music

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd morning AFNnnn!!!!!
Was ghost town in here last night, soon as I pass out bamm!!! Pages burned .. We'd like to thank the graveyard shift as usual and say "ramble'n rebel" will return to its scheduled times...

Night Rebel..Sleep Tight..:bighug:..That is Good night to our Night Owls Service Live from the good Ol' US of A..

You are now Listening on CET...the time is 11.35 am..how's about a little Brunch.

The Elvis..I dedicate this one for you..I call it my Hunka Hunka Burning Beef Love...:chef:..any member with the Munchies..Turn Away NOW Please..

Tatties carrot and mint in an oven bag..touch of water..white wine vinergar sprinkle of salt..and olive oil..massage slowly to cover everything.

View attachment 592674
When the oven bag comes out..pierce it at the table for the aromatics..:chef:...mmm...mmm...mmm...

2 steaks..had to be cooked..hubby went shopping..:doh:..I was expecting a chicken..we got 4 steaks..so here we go..
2 steaks..gluten free Yorkshire pudding..buttered cabbage from the garden..mmm...mmm...mmm...

View attachment 592675

Okay..that was last nights dinner...Now where is Brunch..?

Just coming..

hubby has realised..if he leaves a bit of steak the night before..this is what he gets for Brunch the next day...

View attachment 592676

Cold slice steak..green salad..mustard and honey dressing..couple of baked potatoes to keep him going..you see those two little herb leaves on the bottom right..?..Melissa..natures happy pills..:yeah:..I slip them in when he is grumpy..:coffee:as @Root would say..let you food be your medicine..

View attachment 592677

mmm...mmm...mmm...:chef:..gluten free brunch made Easy..

brought to you by our Sponsors..the Bully Beef co...

yum,yum,yum,yum,yum,
now I'm hungry again.
just popped back to AFN to update my avatar-
NEW COLOURFUL OLDBIE!
and saw I had 8 alerts pertaining to my first venture into live stoner gossip. yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
well.............. LSG (live stone gossip) is obviously the place to be.
but now I got to sign off again and eat something cos Mossy made hungry....not a bad thing.

before I go, a question for whomever it may concern.
does anyone else find themselves logging into AFN,BEFORE they check their personal emails???
it must be love!
one thing I do have to do before anything is put my little espresso pot on the gas ring. addicted!
see ya

Well here was my morning wake up ... The mainline experience had finally kicked into gear yeah baby!!

Are you experience?d? Next round puts me at 30 plus tops @Roark hehehe noticed u retracted your statement... Muhhahahahahaa hablas espanol Mujajajajajajaja
image.jpeg

Nothin like a jolt a Java to keep ya jolted
Let's kick things up another notch I'm swinging this tune back to when the rev. Stopped by our Seattle counterpart, With physcobilly freak out ... Keep it locked till 6pmGMT where we start the sweet seeds q & a...

pox ya, fer sho'in' that as I roll into bed with a woken stomach! :crying: ...The yorkshire is killin' me! :eek1: ... 'night Aunty luv,...*grrrooowlll*.....

Ha ha ha Waira..:bighug:..you didn't Look away when I told you..did you..?..one of the things we missed going gluten free was the Yorkshires..so I played about with it and got them done with cornflour.
Sleep Tight........

Then looks at this food... need coffee.
Morning my AFN family

Yup..you and Olbie persuaded me to get the coffee pot on too..so I'll join you..:headbang:

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd morning AFNnnn!!!!!

Goooooooooooood Morning Mo..:d5:

We'd like to thank the graveyard shift as usual and say "ramble'n rebel" will return to its scheduled times...

News and View's from the Mountains @AFN...

NEW COLOURFUL OLDBIE!

That's put some Colour in your cheeks Olbie..it must be the Mountain Air..

and saw I had 8 alerts pertaining to my first venture into live stoner gossip. yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
well.............. LSG (live stone gossip) is obviously the place to be.
but now I got to sign off again and eat something cos Mossy made hungry....not a bad thing.

Ha..you returned the compliment with the coffee..Cheers Olbie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back