Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymore buds a leg end in his own time (I mean Legend) I loved what he was doing and was a source of inspiration I can remember posting an article "Dutch Passion's thought on LED & how they affect uptake of nutrients" from AFN in Jan 2012. here is my comment -

You are doing great mate
This post was originally posted by "Dutchpassiontony" on the Autoflower network
Interesting stuff , what does the future hold? Will we see LED targeted plant foods & who will be the first to formulate them.

The seymore reffered to in the start of this post is a guy called "Seymore-buds" he grew 350g with 290W of led, thats over a gram per Watt. Comparable to what you can expect with an hps! He was growing "Auto Mzaar" from Dutch Passion.

Auto's are now starting to achieve more acceptable weights and highs and LED getting better all the time, producing som fine crops. All we need now is for LED to drop in price,I'm guessing in the next few year we will see that happen.

I always had a soft spot for AFN and the great attitude for autos and LEDs and your right Mossy I came home!!

I never did get any "Mossy's Purple Jems" :( I guess if I wanna grow some Mossy plants then Budwider is my best bet. Would I be riight in thinking that "Mossy's Purple Jems" got renamed "Purple Ryder"?? or is it another strain?

I used to see your name mentioned in the blurb along with Mdanzig when reading about the Joint doctor and his chums that were re-working Lowryder with other strains.

How cool was it when I saw your name at AFN!! It was Very cool!!

Their arsery was my gain too and AFN became home for Arty and my new name "arty zan which is a reworking of "Artisan", I still have my old name on a few forums but only really use it on ICMAG but It is a blue moon when I post anything there, I just go to get info on the latest tricks of the trade.

:bighug:Home Sweet Home :bighug::pass:
Nice bit history bro love Seymour and the joint doctor the vault is doing a great promo with the joint Dr at the moment bro

Nice bit history bro love Seymour and the joint doctor the vault is doing a great promo with the joint Dr at the moment bro
Thanks brother Bailey I got an Email saying about the Joint doctor comp but honestly I have so many seeds, some I've won in comps, some I got sent, I have many freebies too, I couldn't justify entering a comp only to receive more!

I am on a seed buying hiatus, which I admit I broke but I had to have some "Grape Crinkle"!!!!! from Mephisto on the "May the forth" promotion and also got some limited edition "Sour Stomper x Skywalker. May the 4th , what a day here in the forums , so much fun. I remember eP coming online and being baffled by all the Star Wars antics lmao.

Thanks for the heads up though I really appreciate it mate :) !!

Thanks brother Bailey I got an Email saying about the Joint doctor comp but honestly I have so many seeds, some I've won in comps, some I got sent, I have many freebies too, I couldn't justify entering a comp only to receive more!

I am on a seed buying hiatus, which I admit I broke but I had to have some "Grape Crinkle"!!!!! from Mephisto on the "May the forth" promotion and also got some limited edition "Sour Stomper x Skywalker. May the 4th , what a day here in the forums , so much fun. I remember eP coming online and being baffled by all the Star Wars antics lmao.

Thanks for the heads up though I really appreciate it mate :) !!
No problem bro nice to be on a lucky streak since I joined here Dinafem-Mark helped sponsor and now fastbuds film comp just got to love this freaking network best canna community ever

No problem bro nice to be on a lucky streak since I joined here Dinafem-Mark helped sponsor and now fastbuds film comp just got to love this freaking network best canna community ever

It is @Mossy's fault lol but I second that notion, there is no other place like this on the entire internet period.

wor
Arty,

I was speed reading your post.......something about LED's you sucking cock and Mossy Purple blah blah..............

Good for you for being one of the OG's...............:worship:

Buggered keyboard and myopia whats a bird to do??

You know i went to the internet and it told me

There is no special word for a male penguin. However, it is technically possible to refer to a male penguin as a "cock," which is the conventional term for males of any bird species. Likewise, "hen" can be used to refer to a female penguin.

Which means I'll only suck hens lmao

I especially wont suck corporate cock but them that live in "Glass Houses" (subtle pun) shouldn't throw stones.

I prefer it the other way round "people that live in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses"!

Isn't a "blah blah" called a "Hoo Hoo"

LEDs well I just love em.. end of!!

If you really want to watch peoples heads spin try this.....instaed of saying "it's all swings and roundabouts" try saying it the other way around "it's all roundabouts and swings" it means exactly the same thing but also defies convention. :crying:

Know a little bird tells me you have a huge cache of tinned fish, I want in before Elvis snaffle the lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back