Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks stepside. The job is why i haven't been my usual happy self lately. AFN has been my release and has kept me centered. I see a dragonfly and say thank you @Mossy. Makes me smile.
If I didn't have AFN I would have quit this job awhile ago. But I sit in my little box and do what I have to, so I can get back on here and hang out with this crowd... you included of course.

Reminds me of johnny paycheck, take this job and shove it, aint workin here no more...

Stress is not a good thing except for helping one lose weight. Prolly 25 lbs so far here

Take THAT haters! WOOoooooooooooo!

Shout it a bit Louder pop22..

Take THAT haters! WOOoooooooooooo..:yay1:

Only those of us that Loved Auto from the Start will understand that one..everyone Thought we were Crazy..:vibe:..but Look at us Now..

Shout it a bit Louder pop22..

Take THAT haters! WOOoooooooooooo..:yay1:

Only those of us that Loved Auto from the Start will understand that one..everyone Thought we were Crazy..:vibe:..but Look at us Now..
Yeah ... "Ya Boo Sucks haterz"
images

I started with the first commercially available strain "Lowryder" from the Joint Doctor around 10 years ago, there were no others auto strains at the time and the haterz were out en mass spitting putrid bile at that they didn't understand or even want to try and understand.

I also was into LED technology too OMG the HID growers were a nightmare and to be fair early LED units were a bit pants but both auto's and LED kept getting better and better..

Now Auto's and LED have proved them selves over and over again and I don't see either stopping getting better year on year.

I kept the faith and in the end more and more people saw the light (geddit! lol)

At the time I was a member of another forum due to a auto strain I bought but it wasn't the strain I was after originally.

I had gone to my local seed bank and asked them for some "Mossy's Purple Jems" and got told they didn't stock them, I left disappointed.

So I went to a head shop even nearer to home and asked the same question and got the same reply.

So I ended up getting some Super Critical + and ended up joining the forum of the producers of that seed, in part because I wanted to know more about that strain and see some grows.

I remember visiting AFN when there were about 20 members, I was totally enthralled there was a Auto forum but I felt loyalty to the forum I was on.

Generally speaking I am a one forum person even though I was a member of all the main forums and a few smaller ones, I just used to try and find out info about autos and LED's in them and take back the info.

It was my mission to provide as much up to date info about LED & autos to people and fly the flag so to speak.

Eventually I was made a mod which was a great honor or so I though and then I was told I had to be 100% corporate and only promote the seed company, the reason for this was that in a post, "I mentioned that Dutch Passion were the creators of the first fem seed".

I don't suck corporate cock and left that minute never to return, If some one does something note worthy and historic I'm not going to keep my mouth shut about it even if it is a another seed banks work.

So I came to AFN full time, which was already like home as I had been visiting for such a long time.

Oh and here a tongue twister for ya too :p
201406_1305_figih_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Whaaaaaatsup Stoners?! All good?!! Been keeping busy... but its all cannabis related so dun worry!!! Thought id share my cookie recipe and see how youre all doing. Who will join me for the morning announcements?? Ill be here from around 0800 CEST +1 (atleast i think thats correct....)

Copied from my journal...

"Made a batch of Canna-oil yesterday and today I'm bakin "healthy" Oat/Raisin cookies!! I made about a pound of oil from ~12g of bud and a shit load of sugar leaf trim!!

I thought id share my cookie recipe since its hell a easy to make...

3dl Oats
2 tablespoons Canna-Coco oil
2 tablespoons milk
pinch of salt
0.75dl sugar
0.5 dl raisin
0.5 dl coco flakes
1 teaspoon baking powder

1. Preheat oven to 165°C
2. Grind the oats into a flour
3. Mix oats, sugar, coco flakes, salt and baking powder
4. Add coco oil & milk
5. Add raisin
6. Shape into balls and flatten on a sheet of oven paper
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes

View attachment 592424 View attachment 592425 View attachment 592426 View attachment 592427 View attachment 592429
View attachment 592428
View attachment 592430
Done! Now let your cookies bake you!
"Cookie-report" in Live Stoners tomorrow morning!"

@Mossy remember way back when you said "there are those that think they know autos and those who grow autos"

Pure Nostalgia Rebel...:bighug:..takes me straight back there.

Now if they don't know... THEY BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!! *high five*

If I can grow a perfectly formed THC filled tric in 8 Weeks...why Wait..:d5:..there we go again..:biggrin:

I started with the first commercially available strain "Lowryder" from the Joint Doctor around 10 years ago, there were no others auto strains at the time and the haterz were out en mass spitting putrid bile at that they didn't understand or even want to try and understand.

:d5:

I also was into LED technology too OMG the HID growers were a nightmare and to be fair early LED units were a bit pants but both auto's and LED kept getting better and better..

Oh god you are kidding..:coffee:..I Though only @Seymore Bud did that..he picked Autos and LED..the two most reviled things in the canna world at the time..and he absolutely Mastered them..I used to think he had the biggest balls I knew taking on both Causes...:headbang:

I kept the faith and in the end more and more people saw the light (geddit! lol)

:coffee:

I had gone to my local seed bank and asked them for some "Mossy's Purple Jems" and got told they didn't stock them, I left disappointed.

:bighug:..Aw..did you get some in the end..?

I remember visiting AFN when there were about 20 members, I was totally enthralled there was a Auto forum but I felt loyalty to the forum I was on.

Cannot fault loyalty..:thumbsup:

Generally speaking I am a one forum person even though I was a member of all the main forums and a few smaller ones, I just used to try and find out info about autos and LED's in them and tale back the info.

Eventually I was made a mod which was a great honor or so I though and then I was told I had to be 100% corporate and only promote the seed company,

Yeah...their Loss is our Gain..:headbang:

So I came to AFN full time, which was already like home as I had been visiting for such a long time.

One Big Happy Family..glad you made it Home..:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back