Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo... I know you lot are foodies... how can you be a stoner and not love food? lol Here's tomorrow night's dinner that's gonna marinate in the fridge til 9am...
MED CHICKEN 2 BEFORE.JPG

That's an organic chicken rubbed with a Mediterranean style rub (I mixed up myself) breast down over Yukon Gold taters. Oh and the chicken is stuffed with a yellow onion and garlic cloves.

Sorry guys! Pretty sure it's my fault. I'll gladly forfeit all my rep and badges. I just like to make people smile and offer encouragement to people who seem to need it. I had no idea that there were people being upset by it.

@Eyeoftheworld don't apologize! No one is pointing a finger at anyone. As a matter of fact I apologized to the higher ups and my co-globals. It was all in good fun and everyone here knows it! I wouldn't say anyone is upset by it. It's just as A-Train and Waira stated... It's really all we have to go by other than badges. And we are running low on cats to be honest... :biggrin: Of course that doesn't mean you can't keep showing us your bush! :yoinks: :smoking: wanna see an old bush of mine?

BJ 1_2-20-16 2.JPG

That there is a Black Jack from back in Feb... Frostay! :shooty:

:smoking: Eyes, that's not the intent, nor a solution,.. after all, you can't rep' yourself! nor can you stop others from doing so, or control the amount....from what I've seen, you're a fine member indeed, and folks have taken note clearly- :eyebrows: ...What caught Admin. attention is the meteoric rise in rep' point amongst a small group here (the dots are not that hard to connect- believe it), which to my knowledge has never been seen at this level before,... your point count for being here less than 5 weeks is literally unprecedented! :eek1: LOL! ... So naturally, eyebrows were cocked and a little red light went on in the back room,... this needs be looked into, no complicity is implied, but the integrity of the rep system is something cherished here, so we have to figure out what's happening with this,...I would hate to see the rep system yanked, but if it becomes more problematic that it's worth, it will be, to the loss of all, IMO! :pass: I don't know how we will deal with this, but a heads up was deemed necessary, in thread,.... :toke:

Exactly no one is pointing fingers and no one is to blame. You guys were having fun. It's all good. We're on the same page no so no need to feel that way. We will come up with a solution and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back