Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlo Green was a news reporter up in my woods. She quit on live tv telling everyone that she was going to start a cannabis club in the 49th. State. She started the club, then got cocky with her 15 seconds of fame and "forgot" to get the proper licensing for the club and got raided and was an ass on tv, stating that she would take a panel of 12 on a jury, as we just went legal and the laws on the subject hadn't been written. She is what I and most of Alaska call a rebel. Some praise her, but most think she jumped the gun and created even stricter rules for the state, as they were written. Last month after all the laws were written everyone and anyone applying for a business/club license was granted but hers for pissing off the state board, that was made up of 3 lawmakers, 3 civilians. I for one, think the canna world would benefit without her. All she is looking for is the mighty doollar and fame. She could care less about the medical side of it.
Her real name isnt Charlo and she went to the same Highschool I went to, but she graduated 5 years after I did. I say "forgot" to get licensing, but what I mean was there was none available at the time, as the state just went legal a few weeks before.
She claims herself as a pot activist, but has done nothing for the community and her club is still shut down. She is nothing more that a tv personality and looking to get rich and rebel. Some will tout her as a heiress to the pot world here, but if she had any selfcontrol, she would have been a great activist here. Just my opinion.

Charlo Green was a news reporter up in my woods. She quit on live tv telling everyone that she was going to start a cannabis club in the 49th. State. She started the club, then got cocky with her 15 seconds of fame and "forgot" to get the proper licensing for the club and got raided and was an ass on tv, stating that she would take a panel of 12 on a jury, as we just went legal and the laws on the subject hadn't been written. She is what I and most of Alaska call a rebel. Some praise her, but most think she jumped the gun and created even stricter rules for the state, as they were written. Last month after all the laws were written everyone and anyone applying for a business/club license was granted but hers for pissing off the state board, that was made up of 3 lawmakers, 3 civilians. I for one, think the canna world would benefit without her. All she is looking for is the mighty doollar and fame. She could care less about the medical side of it.
Her real name isnt Charlo and she went to the same Highschool I went to, but she graduated 5 years after I did. I say "forgot" to get licensing, but what I mean was there was none available at the time, as the state just went legal a few weeks before.
It irritates me when I go to some of these dispensaries and I ask about CBD strains and they are clueless and have none in stock.. I say some pretty rude things to these people..

She claims herself as a pot activist, but has done nothing for the community and her club is still shut down. She is nothing more that a tv personality and looking to get rich and rebel. Some will tout her as a heiress to the pot world here, but if she had any selfcontrol, she would have been a great activist here. Just my opinion.
Thanks for such a quick response. That's why I asked, there's always two sides to a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back