Status
Not open for further replies.
@budelee love that whole album.

@StarBright has an Ar-15 and can do some serious trimming for you... Jk. But i do have a wrench.

Tell me how to change it and i will. Haha

That's gonna leave a mark, and I don't know if you can change you name or not. That would be a question for one of the staffers. @Mossy could probably answer

who's hungry
0626161900.jpg

those are sweet pototato chips fries! killer burger!

I'm going to have the Elvis 11 shake!

Last edited:
@budelee love that whole album.

@StarBright has an Ar-15 and can do some serious trimming for you... Jk. But i do have a wrench.

Tell me how to change it and i will. Haha

Age spoiler alert....i have rhe vinyl album with an 8.99 price tag on it from Independant Records...before internet,hell even before video games this was THE headshop/record store,they have adapted well and are still in business with their own dispensary,,,i just feel outta place talking to the girl with nose ans ear guages,combat boots and leather /chain shirt

who's hungry
View attachment 591373

STOPPP ITTT I AM STARVING!!!! I am getting some of this baller hand crafted pizza but it is going to be like an hour before I get to eat it and I am literally so hungry my stomach is touchin my back ahhhhhh, and these dabs are NOT helping with me being hungry as shit!

i had a lil home made shaker box i was making,then promptly stood on it before it got finished.
cobbled together 2 part.JPG recut the screens to fit mason jars.it was to small anyways a set of screens are much handier,only 2 are needed can have 5 if you want though.they are just screen printing screens,shop around to pick em up cheap,or if you lazy like me a well known auction site.
:pighug:

i had a lil home made shaker box i was making,then promptly stood on it before it got finished.
View attachment 591375 recut the screens to fit mason jars.it was to small anyways a set of screens are much handier,only 2 are needed can have 5 if you want though.they are just screen printing screens,shop around to pick em up cheap,or if you lazy like me a well known auction site.
:pighug:
Awesome archie!!! We will cross paths soon in the Hash/Edibles forums( or here),,Thank You very much archie gemmil for taking the time to share with the Live Stoners/Bud Warriors, if any body reading has any questions about extracts feel free to cruise thru the Hash/Edibles forum,there are always helpful people and different idea to take you "beyond buds"....i would also like to take a minute to Thank everyone for some great converstaion and all the rep slaps,you guys are AFN !!! Ive gotta prep for a piss test tomorrow so one last dab....lol....Peace !!!

@budelee you are brave man it is hard for me to "study" for piss tests now a days because I smoke so many concentrates I cant get clean. Speaking of cant get clean here is a little ditty for those that might like the ole stumble juice just a little.

who's hungry
View attachment 591373

Yum.. Thas a hunk a hunk of burning love and burger there. Woohoo.

@budelee i remember those days of vinyl and 8tracks.. Thank God we are evolving.. Nose rings, nipple rings, lip rings and eyebrow rings. Its a piercing reflection of our cukture.. Rock on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back