Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFN & PP's Official Test Team..someone Asked..but I've lost the post in the scrum..:headbang:

Anywho, I must get busy. I have a lot to do, and these ladies wait for no one!
I do wish everyone of you a soaring day, spent with a free spirit!

Until later, take care.

Very Dedicated Menu Fuggzy..:headbang:..you certainly look after your girls dietary needs..

Heheheh :crying:
@Mossy kills the mic bringing jokes to the table like breakfast sausages & some eggs...

Hey..you yougsters may run on red bull but us golden oldies need to eat..:biggrin:

Gotta give em a taste every now and again but don't kill the flavor..

Yup..I Agree..:thumbsup:..I bet loads of people were like me..getting no jobs done trying to keep up...:headbang:..nut Hey..it was Worth all the Effort..you had the whole of Site Entertained.

Food was great though. Deer steak, baked potatoes and tomato salad.

Sounds Delicious..:glutton:..you didn't bring me a doggy bag did you...?

Hada run to de sto,hada stop fo lunch...

Its a taco salad with shredded beef,lots of vegies,and some cheese .rice and hot sauce( added after pic)

Yum..I'm starting to get the munchies again..and..I have just eaten..:pie:

Peace out stoners! Time for me to get busy

Enjoy your day Dudeski....

Well Mossy signing out of Live Stoners for the night...don't forget to Tune in Late late USA time zones for Rebels Bedtimes story for all you insomniac Stoners out there..

@stepside is that whole box full of dirt? I mean It looks like it is a 3 or 4 foot tall rectangle full of dirt which is kinda dope if that is the case
No it like 6' long and 2' tall. The box is 10" deep. I'm lazy and don't like to bend over.
IMG_20160626_144301.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back