Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all kindly for the reps and the warm welcome. My.. you folks have been busy. Something like 758 messages since yesterday or more. :headbang: Now whop is up for some smokes of the Reefer Blunt?
tumblr_o17ma74utM1uvjcxdo1_500.jpg

Pass them around and make sure everyone gets some. :pass:
Aww they look so damned good

Wassup LS chums.......only fourty pages today !!! Slacking.....tut tut.....won't do.....

Glad to see you are having fun, and here is a serious bit.................in negotiations with new vendors we have started quoting the amount of traffic you lot are producing. It impressed the balls of these guys. Not sure what it does for the girls though !

They say "What 70+ pages/day of stoners gossiping !?! Yes we say.......and here are the stats to prove it.

They want to be a part of that. It means we can finally break even and even better, have lots of goodies in the prize cupboard for you lucky guys. Lots of seed packs, LED units and who knows what else !

This is in no small part down to you guys being the ultra friendly, caring, sharing, funny, chaps and chapesses. Keep it up ! No arguing, falling out and name calling. Unless its aimed at me !

I so want to tell you about a TOP vendor who is keen to do a Live LS Q + A with you lot, but as yet I have not been given the green light to announce it.

Watch this space.................eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back